Join us Sat, Jan 25, 2020 from 1–5pm at Margaret T. Hance Park in Downtown Phoenix for the 4th annual taco festival, TACOLANDIA!
This year will feature even more of Arizona's best Mexican culture, with great live entertainment, cash bars, and authentic cuisine that you can even vote for your favorites!
Tacolandia is a multi-city festival that is also held in Dallas, Houston, Miami, and Denver, drawing sell-out crowds every year.
Where else can you enjoy unlimited taco samples from the city’s best taquerias? Tacolandia showcases some incredible restaurants which we'll be announcing soon.
Guests will also enjoy access to a cash bar featuring Casa Modelo beers, Cerveza Pacifico, crafted cocktails and more. Entertainment will include live performances from live DJs and folklorico dancers.
Don't wait! Prices increase closer to event date!
General admission starts at $25 and include entry into the event, unlimited taco samples, live entertainment and access to cash bars.
VIP tickets start at $45 and includes all of the general admission benefits plus private VIP entrance, access to the VIP lounge, and two drink vouchers. Purchase your tickets today!
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show a government-issued ID for entry.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tacolandia 2020 Presale Tickets Are Available November 20 to 22
- Updated: Phoenix New Times' Best Food Photos of 2019 (So Far)
- 35 Phoenix Food and Drink Festivals Happening in Spring 2019
- Taco 'Bout Handy: Here's a Quick Guide to 2019 Tacolandia
- Mr.Mesquite Will Bring the Heat to 2019 Tacolandia
- The New Dilla Libre Is Ready to Impress at 2019 Tacolandia
- Los Jeztecos Is Wheeling in to the 2019 Tacolandia
- Jamburritos Is Jamming Over to the 2019 Tacolandia on Saturday
- Bao Chow Bringing the Bulgogi to 2019 Tacolandia on Saturday