Join us Saturday, January 26, 2019 from 1pm – 5pm at Margaret T. Hance Park in Downtown Phoenix for the third annual Tacolandia. This taco festival will feature the city's best taquerias serving up authentic cuisine, live entertainment that highlights Mexican culture, cash bars, and awards in various categories.
Tacolandia is a multi-city festival that is also produced in Dallas, Houston, Miami, and Denver, drawing sell-out crowds.
Enjoy unlimited taco samples from the city’s best taquerias. Restaurants serving at the event include Los Sombreros, SuperFarm SuperTruck, Willie's Taco Joint and many more.
Guests will also enjoy access to a cash bar featuring Casa Modelo beers, Cerveza Pacifico, crafted cocktails and more. Entertainment will include live performances from live DJs and folklorico dancers.
Purchase your tickets today! General admission tickets start at $25 and include entry into the event, unlimited taco samples, live entertainment and access to cash bars. A VIP ticket starts at $45 and includes all of the general admission benefits plus private VIP entrance, access to the VIP lounge, and two drink vouchers.
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show a government-issued ID for entry to the event. *Ticket prices subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Updated: 36 Phoenix Food and Drink Festivals Happening in Spring 2019
- Taco 'Bout Handy: Here's a Quick Guide to 2019 Tacolandia
- Mr.Mesquite Will Bring the Heat to 2019 Tacolandia
- The New Dilla Libre Is Ready to Impress at 2019 Tacolandia
- Los Jeztecos Is Wheeling in to the 2019 Tacolandia
- Jamburritos Is Jamming Over to the 2019 Tacolandia on Saturday
- Bao Chow Bringing the Bulgogi to 2019 Tacolandia on Saturday
- The 2019 Tacolandia Vendor Lineup Is Looking Hot and Spicy
- Last Day Before Tacolandia Ticket Prices Increase