GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
This deliciously-fun outdoor taco sampling festival will feature the best of Phoenix's taquerias, from urban contemporary to authentic street-style.
It will also include live music, cash bars with beer, wine and cocktails and a whole lot of FUN things to see and do! Get your fill of Phoenix's most iconic food, fun, and culture only at TACOLANDIA!
No one under the age of 21 will be admitted into the event. All guests must have a valid I.D. to show at the door.
Doesn’t this look good? Well, it’ll taste even better! Don’t miss your chance to try some of the most incredible tacos in city.
Where else can you enjoy unlimited taco samples from the city’s best taquerias? And remember, a balanced diet is a taco in each hand!
Guests also get to enjoy access to cash bars featuring Casa Modelo beers, Cerveza Pacifico, and tasty crafted cocktails. Entertainment will include live performances from DJs to folklorico dancers to a whole lot MORE.
The perks of being a VIP!
VIP receives early entry @ 12n (first dibs!), VIP entrance, access to VIP lounge, and two drink vouchers. Plus all of the general admission benefits. Purchase your tickets today!
General admission starts at $25 and includes 1p entry, unlimited taco samples, live entertainment and access to cash bars. Don’t wait! Prices will increase closer to event date!
AROUND THE WEB
- A Quick Guide to Tacolandia 2020 in Downtown Phoenix
- Phoenix Food and Drink Festivals Happening in Spring 2020
- Tacolandia 2020 Vendor Lineup — Most Like It Hot
- 13 Greater Phoenix Food Events to Ring in the New Year
- Attention, Taco Chefs: Tacolandia Wants You for the Big Day
- Tacolandia 2020 General Admission Tickets on Sale Today
- Tacolandia 2020 Presale Tickets Are Available November 20 to 22
- Updated: Phoenix New Times' Best Food Photos of 2019 (So Far)
- 35 Phoenix Food and Drink Festivals Happening in Spring 2019