Join us Saturday, January 27, 2018 from 1pm – 5pm at Margaret T. Hance Park in Downtown Phoenix for the inaugural Tacolandia.
In its' second year, this taco festival will feature the city's best taquerias serving up authentic cuisine, live entertainment that highlights Mexican culture, cash bars, and awards in various categories.
Tacolandia is a multi-city festival, originating in Los Angeles and produced by New Times' sister publication LA Weekly for the past four years. The festival has also been produced in Dallas, Houston and Denver, drawing sell-out crowds.
Enjoy unlimited taco samples from the city’s best taquerias. Restaurants serving at the event include America's Taco Shop, Mr. Mesquite Taqueria, Willie's Taco Joint and many more.
Guests will also enjoy access to a cash bar featuring Casa Modelo beers, Milagro Tequila spirits, Tito's Handmade Vodka crafted cocktails, Clamato Micheladas and more. Entertainment will include live performances from live DJs and folklorico dancers.
Purchase your tickets today! General admission tickets start at $30 and include entry into the event,...
...unlimited taco samples, live entertainment and access to cash bars. A VIP ticket starts at $50 and includes all of the general admission benefits plus private VIP entrance, access to the VIP lounge, and two drink vouchers.
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show a government-issued ID for entry to the event. *Ticket prices subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Tacolandia 2018 Amigo Pack Is Now Available
- Here's the 2018 Tacolandia Vendor Lineup — So Far
- Attention Taco Chefs: Tacolandia Wants You
- Tacolandia 2018 Tickets on Sale Now
- 17 Food and Drink Festivals in Metro Phoenix in Spring 2017
- Tacolandia, Chocolate and Wine Experience, and More in Metro Phoenix from Jan. 23 to Jan. 29
- Tacolandia Tickets $10 Off in Honor of International Hot and Spicy Food Day
- Tacolandia Discounted Ticket Package On Sale Now
- Check Out the Lineup (So Far) for Tacolandia in Phoenix Jan. 28